Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Is Your Low Carb Diet?

So although Atkins version of low carb dieting is almost dead, there are tons of new low sugar, low carbohydrate diets always popping up in the weight loss section of the book store. My mom started a diet this week called "Belly Fat Cure" but is a sugar and carb counting diet, even with the word fat in the title!
The Belly Fat Cure

The South Beach Diet Supercharged

My girlfriend does South Beach style of low carb diet while I prefer Sommersize ..... so here is my question:

What low carb diet are you on?

Really, I want to know so I can aim the recipes in the right direction! Please tell me what version of low carb diet you use and what kind of recipes and knowledge you are looking for, then that is what I will blog about!


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I use a combination of Atkins and Mediterranean by making my protein choices fish most of the time. I still love my red meat, sausage, and such but mostly fish. I found a recent study that said volunteers lost avg 30 lbs in 12 weeks, some losing 12-16 in a week. I've actually been doing this for 3 years, lost 65lbs, and off all diabetic and related meds. Check out my blog at www.ourlowcarblife.com

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Chef Linny said...

Well, call it what you want but it is my own blend of low carb diet that works for me. I am not eating white carbs of any kind and limit myself to one serving of whole grain carbs a day. I eat all the green veggies I want along side my proteins and eat a serving of fruit 2 to 3 times a week.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also sommersize. The old way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brinkzone : The Final Frontier for Bodybuilding, Health & Fitness
Author Will Brink's Free Bodybuilding Site. Great Articles, Blog and Gallery.

AC Weight Loss Diet
Best Value Weight Loss Diet Program and Support Forum.