Friday, January 08, 2010

Low Carb For The New Year

Okay, so I strung it out an extra couple days, eating through the food that I could no longer have on my low carb diet. I actually went through all the food I had in the house on new years day, gathering unopened items to donate to a local food bank as well as getting a bag for family of random open food. But there were a couple items that I just couldn't give away and just decided to eat them.
But now I am on my low carb diet and it's time to get serious!! One of the first things I do when starting my low carb diet is make a big pot of bean less low carb chili so I always have something filling to eat when I come home hungry! Here is a picture of my low carb chili with sour cream mixed in and pork rinds on top for some crunch!




Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brinkzone : The Final Frontier for Bodybuilding, Health & Fitness
Author Will Brink's Free Bodybuilding Site. Great Articles, Blog and Gallery.

AC Weight Loss Diet
Best Value Weight Loss Diet Program and Support Forum.